· PhD in Automatic Control, Northeastern University, China, 1995.
· BA in Mathematics, Northeastern University, China, 1991.
Petri nets applications, Neural networks for system identification, System modelling and simulation, Knowledge based system.
Keywords: Petri nets, neural networks, knowledge based system, system identification, system modelling.
1. Xiaoou Li, Joselito Medina Marín, and Sergio, V. Chapa, Applying Petri nets on active database systems, IEEE Transactions on System, Man, and Cybernetics, Part C: Applications and Reviews, accepted for publication in 2006.
2. Xianping Guo, Wen Yu and Xiaoou Li, Minimax control for discrete-time time-varying stochastic systems, Automatica, Vol.38, No.11, 2002, pp. 1991-1998, 2002.
3. Xiaoou Li and Wen Yu, Dynamic System Identification via Recurrent Multilayer Perceptrons, Information Sciences: An International Journal, Vol.146, No.5, pp.45-63, 2002.
4. Wen Yu, Xiaoou Li, Discrete-Time Neuro Identification without Robust Modification, IEE Proceedings - Control Theory and Applications, vol. 150, No. 2, pp. 132-138, 2003.
5. Wen Yu and Xiaoou Li, Fuzzy Identification using Fuzzy Neural Networks with Stable Learning Algorithms, IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 12, No. 3, pp. 411-420, 2004.